Houseboat (rent) In Alleppey
- ToursinIndia Rated 4.8/5 (Based on 246 Google Reviews)
Alleppey Houseboats: Best Vacation Spot For Couples
The search for a romantic getaway is always there by couples This is because, the places are more commercial and crowded and not secluded, which is a primary concern for the couples...Read More
Best And Safe Places To Visit In Monsoon In Kerala
There’s no better time for a lazy, relaxing holiday than a monsoon! Here are 10 of the best places to head for during the monsoon in Kerala: Ashtamudi Ashtamudi lake in Kollam is renowned for...Read More
Alleppey Houseboat Packages
Houseboats in Alleppey are the only way to wander through the most elegant waters in Kerala, the Alleppey or Alappuzha backwaters. Tours in India bring you the best seasonal deals and offers in front of your screens to make your experience through the backwaters in Alleppey much more affordable and memorable. We pick the best houseboats Alleppey packages that accommodate modern facilities, comfort and luxury and find the best available price for you to have an unforgettable experience. Our integrated booking system makes the entire experience seamless and helps you find the perfect houseboat Alleppey service and secure them, all in one place. We will present our best houseboat services for your desired package through WhatsApp or email, from which you can choose one. We will also send the food menu and all other related information for each package with the email or WhatsApp messages. We take the utmost care to find you the best packages and then review them truthfully so that we never misguide our customers.
Houseboat Tours in Alappuzha
Alleppey houseboats are not just boats that float on the water; they are homes that have the ability to make your mind calmer and happier. These luxury boats come with dedicated staff and cook to serve you fishes that they catch right in front of your eyes. Alleppey boat house services expose you to the scenic beauty of houses at the edge of waters and places with their private jetties, which is not common in any other areas. Alappuzha is a place of lakes, lagoons, rivers, canals, and numerous creeks.
Houseboat Facilities, Food, Tariff, Price
Like any typical hotels, boat house Alleppey services usually have a 12 PM check-in time. Houseboats are just like your home, it comes with an exquisite master bedroom, attached washroom and a completely equipped kitchen, making them the best suite for honeymoons. If you want, you can even cook your own food or ask the in-house cook to do it for you. You can find the authentic taste of local cuisine if you want to, or ask for customized Chinese or North Indian dishes if that is what pleases you. Houseboats in Alleppey bands the play items inside your home, like carom boards, chess boards, in-house DVDs and music system to make your time on the water more cozy and comfortable. These houseboats Alleppey services take you through the canals, backwaters and rivers before you check out and go. To help you find what you are looking for, we have different packages tailored for the most luxurious suited to the most affordable ones that weigh less on your budget. Premium houseboat Alleppey services even feature Jacuzzi, bathtubs, & air conditioning as well.
Alleppey Houseboats Timings, Luxury Boathouse
All Alleppey houseboats ensure your safety and comfort when you are in for it. On the other hand, the luxury packages offer something more than a stroll through the backwaters but the most extraordinary experience. Most grandeur Alleppey houseboat services come equipped with fully air-conditioned areas and bathtubs, exquisite interiors and eccentric kitchen space as well.
Houseboats Booking, Reviews
Tours in India puts in the extra efforts to watch and understand our Alleppey boat house partners before you see them on our website. Our excellent staff works together and collects the smallest details about a service provider before adding them to our database. We strictly follow ethical codes to provide the right information for our customers. We also have an excellent back-end team keen on delivering you the best experience while with us. Our integrated booking system is a work of art that lets you book your favored Alleppey boat house service without going anywhere else, all under the same umbrella. Besides, if you have any special event, like birthday celebrations, wedding parties or family or corporate gatherings, please let us know as we can make the necessary arrangements before you reach here.
Upon booking, you will have to pay only 50% of the total booking price to confirm the booking. We will also send you a confirmation mail as a token of assurance from our end to ensure the safety of your advance deposit with our firm. The rest can be delivered as cash at the boathouse while you check-in on the booked date.
Safety Precautions in the Boathouse
Travelling amid a pandemic is risky and houseboat Alleppey services know that. Hence, we sanitize every part of the houseboat, including the washrooms, kitchen area, and bedrooms, before lending the boat to our guests. This way, we can assure your complete safety while you are with us. Also, we have dedicated boat staff that you can reach for any security concern. We have life-jackets and fire extinguishers installed around the boat to keep you safe in case of an emergency. To ensure that you know what to do in case of an emergency, we provide basic training as well. Our services are equal to all communities irrespective of gender or any other norms, be it a couple, family or a solo traveler; we welcome all.
A ravishing endeavour through the serene waters of Kerala with the spectacle to the exquisite cultures of the locals, houseboats in Kerala take you through an enthralling experience of fun and tranquillity. With fabulous view of the nature and luxurious accommodation facilities, houseboats in Kerala are a perfect option for holidays.
Terms & Conditions (Please read carefully before your booking).
- 1. Before making advance payment, customers should clarify all their doubts regarding Alleppey houseboat stay and booking.
- 2. Management will not be answerable/ responsible for delayed check-in. No extension in the duration of the stay would be granted if the check-in is delayed.
- 3. Balance amount should be paid at the time of check-in.
- 4. Sleeping outside the bedroom is strictly prohibited.
- 5. Sitting outside your rooms in the Alleppey houseboats after 10:30 pm is not allowed.
- 6. ausing nuisance and misbehaving with staff after getting drunk will attract legal actions.
- 7. If any loss of property to the houseboats is caused due to your carelessness or negligence, compensation shall be levied.
- 8. Food menu is fixed and cannot be changed under any circumstance.
- 9. Food items brought by the customers will be cooked in the houseboat by our chef and cooking charge will be collected based on the quantity.
- 10. In case of any malfunction of the boat that is booked, a similar boat of the same quality will be provided.
- 11 .If there is any increase in the number of people after the booking is done, additional amount shall be collected per extra person and be allowed.
- 12. If more than two additional persons come after booking, amount for additional room shall be charged in case of overnight stay.
- 13. The Alleppey houseboat that you have booked is exclusively for you, outsiders will strictly be prohibited from entering your boat.
- 14. Cooking on your own and entry inside the kitchen are prohibited.
- 15. You can choose vegetarian or non-vegetarian diet and should inform us regarding your food preference prior to booking.
- Cancellation done more than 7 Days before prospective stay -20% will be deducted from the total fare.
- Cancellation done within 7 Days before prospective stay-50% will be deducted from the total fare.
- Cancellation done within 2 Days before prospective stay - No refund shall be provided.
Rules to enter Kerala:
- 1. Tourists who wish to visit Kerala for more than seven days should convey their COVID-19 negative test or go through a test in the wake of entering the state.
If not, they should stay in isolation for seven days.
- 2. For trips under seven days, sightseers are not needed to convey a negative Coronavirus declaration.
- 3. Masks, sanitisers, and social distancing are compulsory.
- 4. COVID related health protocols should be strictly followed at all places.
- 5. Registration on www.covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in is mandatory.
- 6. If an individual develops COVID-19 manifestations during their visit in Kerala, they should promptly contact DISHA helpline.
We request everyone to wear masks, keep up safe distance and wash hands to prevent the spread of Corona. Stay Safe and Healthy.